Baptism is the basis of the whole Christian life, the gateway to life in the Spirit. If you would like to arrange a baptism please contact us using the email address below:
Here are a few guidelines for the baptism of children:
- At least one of the parents must be a practicing Roman Catholic, and the other must be supportive.
- During the service you will make promises that you will bring-up your child in the practice of their faith.
- Choose godparents carefully. Each one must be a baptised Christian, and at least one must be a practicing Roman Catholic.
- The Sacrament of Baptism is not administered during the Season of Lent.
- If you are not resident in the Parish of Our Lady and St Anne you will need the permission of your own parish priest for your child to be baptised here.
Thurs 21st Dec here in the church, at 7.30pm. A time of spiritual preparation with Advent readings and carols to …