1) This website (https://www.ourladyandstanne.org.uk/) is owned and operated by The Church of Our Lady and St Anne.
3) Personal information is gathered and managed by The Church of Our Lady and St Anne in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR. The Church of Our Lady and St Anne endeavours to keep all personal information up to date, and manages appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information we hold.
4) If The Church of Our Lady and St Anne holds your contact details, we will use them only for contacting you in connection with any enquiry or other request you have made.
5) The Church of Our Lady and St Anne will not sell or transfer your contact details on to third parties, except if required to by law.
6) By making any enquiry or other request, you agree that The Church of Our Lady and St Anne can access, process and retain any personal information that you give us for the purposes of managing your enquiry or request.
7) In order to request a quote, you must opt-in to give your consent to receive information from The Church of Our Lady and St Anne.
8) If The Church of Our Lady and St Anne holds your contact details, you have the right to find out what those details are, to have your details updated or corrected, or to have them removed from our database. Please email email@example.com, and your request will be actioned upon receipt.
9) The Church of Our Lady and St Anne uses only cookies of Category 1 (strictly necessary) and Category 2 (performance) which are anonymous and aggregated. No personal data is stored or tracked. Category 3 (functionality) and Category 4 (targeting or advertising) cookies are not used on this website. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
10) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service by Google (www.google.com/policies/privacy) Information about your use of this website is collected via cookies and transferred to and stored on servers of Google located in the US and elsewhere.
11) The Church of Our Lady and St Anne does not use tracking links in any email messages that we may send to you.
Following each Monday evening’s presentation, the notes for that evening will be available in PDF form here:- Advent Course Evening …
Fr Patrick is shown with three of the 15 clergy members, active and retired, of Caversham Churches Together who came …
Fr Patrick’s Advent Course for 2019 will be on the subject of Devotion to the Saints in the Christian Church. …
Each weekend the church is beautifully clean, which is down to a small team of dedicated cleaners to whom we …