Posted on: June 26, 2020
OPENING FOR PRIVATE PRAYER
Our Lady & St. Anne Church will be open for personal/private prayer
each Friday, from 17.00 to 19.00 hrs.
- Entry to the church is through the double doors next to the Cenacle.
- Visitors are asked to carefully read the statements displayed on the doors, before entering.
- On entry, visitors will be greeted by a steward and will need to register their contact details for track and trace purposes.
- Visitors are asked to wear a face covering during their time in church.
- Visitors must apply hand sanitiser on entry and departure.
- Visitors will be escorted to a seat by a steward. We ask visitors to sit at the end of the designated bench and keep movement along the bench to an absolute minimum.
- A one- way system has been introduced with movement down the central aisle and back up along the side aisles. Visitors are requested not to slide along a bench in the centre aisle to reach a side aisle on exit, but to continue forward along the central aisle, similar to the “Communion route”.
- Visitors will either exit through the doors opposite the sanctuary.
- The current capacity is 26 visitors.
- If we have reached capacity, visitors will be asked to wait outside (or in their car) until a place becomes available.
- Pews and kneelers will be disinfected by stewards as each visitor vacates their seat.
All the above measures are designed to ensure the health, safety and well being of all our parishioners and visitors and we thank you for your cooperation.
Our Lady & St. Anne Church will be open for personal/private prayer each Friday, from 17.00 to 19.00 hrs. Entry …
Volunteers are needed to keep the church open Are you under 70? Are you fit and healthy with …
Fr Patrick’s weekly video Reflections, and his Thoughts for the Week, for past weeks may be found in the Gallery.
The Bishop’s Conference has issued this resource to support you when you can’t get to Mass